Toasted Coffee Roasters are a family owned, independent, specialty coffee roastery who have been supplying high quality coffee to cafes and restaurants around the country since 2001. Based on Auckland’s North Shore, Toasted roasts every batch of beans to exact profiles which are tasted daily to ensure that the coffee is always up to our high standards before it is shipped to the wonderful cafes and restaurants who love serving our coffee as much as we do.
Flavour Profile: Fruity Floral Notes, Smooth, Bright Acidity
Origins: Colombia, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea
Process: All washed coffee
About the Blend:
- Organic, from the natural, un-polluted, clean, beautiful earth.
- It’s all about the Terrain, if you will.
- Our Terrain blend is entirely fair trade organic beans.
- Fair-trade and organic are certifications that do a couple of different things…
- Organic certification covers the entire process and handling of the product from growing, milling, shipping, roasting and packing processes to make sure no untoward chemicals are part of the coffee’s journey.
- Fair-trade provides farmers a guaranteed minimum price for their coffee, and a premium on any movement above that.